Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reading instead of music

Played canadiansport tonight and lost to Abbot's team in final. Just back from the bar. Am very tempted to listen to music instead of reading while I have one last drink. But that's the killer combo. A good song right now would keep me up all night. So I'm gonna drink and read instead. That will surely put me to sleep soon so that I can meet Education Ministry Pedagogical Requirements at 830 tomorrow April Fools in the Year of Government Controlled Banks and American Car Makers That Haven't Made a Car Worth Driving in Forty Years - But the Economy is Going in the Shitter Not Due to Poor Car Design/Aesthetics, rather - Greed.

Now where is that IJ Chapter on the Boston AA? Oh, it's beside my drink.

(Music is the most dangerous drug.)

Zzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surely You Jest...